In any business a crisis or disaster may arise at the drop of a hat with no prior notice, therefore it is critical that you protect your organisation from these unforeseen eventualities with a robust business continuity plan.
With voice communication being one of the most important functions of a business it is important that you can always remain in close contact with your suppliers, staff and most importantly your customers.
Direct Response has been working and consulting with organisations to help them ensure their business communication doesn’t suffer as a result of one of these disasters
If your business is suffering from a short term telecoms outage of if staff are unable to gain access to the building,
our call centre solutions can capture all inbound enquiries and begin routing them via an alternative method. We are able to patch calls to staff mobiles or alternatively we can act as a messaging service in the short time it takes to get the issues resolved.
By setting up predetermined protocols and call centre solutions Direct Response can take over the running of business critical functions at the drop of a hat. We can ensure that vital sales and customer service lines remain open as this can lessen the impact a disaster has on a business
Once a relocation protocol has been deployed an established Direct Response can hand back control to you allowing you to function as normal
The importance of having business continuity and Disaster Recovery plans in place cannot be underestimated as it helps to:
• Improve Brand Image.
• Improve and Strengthen Customer Confidence.
• Minimise the impact of a disaster
• Improving Customer Retention.
Direct Response has a great track record of providing these solutions to a vast array of leading companies in the following industries, Finance, Retail, Ecommerce, Real Estate, Aviation, IT, Cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and public services.
Our service level agreements ensure all customers recieve consistently high levels of service throughout the life of the contract.
• New standard accounts: contract-programming-testing-go live: 10 days
• Basic moves and changes to scripts: 16 hours
• Contact centre is open and working for you 24x7x365
• Additional standard accounts live in 10 days
• 80% of inbound calls to be picked up within 5 rings
• Customer to receive a proactive account management call once a month*
• Customers will have a dedicated account manager*
• Customers will receive a quarterly review and complete account consolidation*
• Faults can be reported 24x7x365 to a live person.
• Escalation procedure to the MD of Direct Response.
• Electronic or Paper Bills to be provided monthly
• Online web portal to view performance of the call centre SLA.
CALL NOW 0800 011 4570
Our Success Stories